Become a LOUD For Tomorrow Member! We are a thriving multi-racial community of progressive young people of color united by our commitment to social, economic, and environmental justice in the Central Valley. If you are between the ages of 14-26 and living in Kern County or Central Valley, join us!
As a member you will have access to:
- Power Hour: A monthly 1 hour training session where we bring in community leaders, organizers, and healers to learn about their journey in the movement and share their skills with us.
- Youth Organizing Institute: This is our quarterly training program for all members to gain organizing and healing skills. You will be trained to be an effective and compassionate organizer in your community.
- LOUD High School and Campus Internship: This is our campus power building program, where you will learn how to build a base of supporters in your schools/community to register voters and win campaigns.
Our weekly newsletter
- From updates on major news the previous week, shoutouts and highlights of our members in the media, events, and with opportunities to stay involved and take action on issues important to our community.
Our Slack community
- This is the space where you can connect with every LOUD member and build community. It is VERY user friendly and a fun way to engage with alumni and members across Delano and the Central Valley.
Bi-weekly members-only calls
- Where you will hear campaign updates, ways to take action virtually and in-person, and will be able to discuss the issues most important to you with fellow members. You will also have access to guest speakers including elected officials and leaders in the progressive movement.
Opportunities to join member committees
- As a member you will expand your leadership skills by joining any of our standing member committees: Electoral Committee, Outreach Committee, and Social Media Committee, Make It Rain Committee.
Volunteering and organizing opportunities
- We have an extensive list of organizations that we regularly partner with and support their actions. We also host working groups for possible upcoming campaigns and are proud to support any actions that are planned and led by our members if we have capacity!